- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
Sidharth Malhotra is currently holidaying in New Zealand and the actor is totally mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the landscape. Sid visited the Hobbiton in NZ and now he wants to work in a fictional fantasy film. For those of you who don't know what Hobbiton is, it's the place where the Lord of The Rings movie was shot!
"Hobbiton was a dream come true for me. Aragorn is my favourite character from the Lord of The Rings films, and just seeing the sets here, gave me goosebumps. Another thing to add to a wish list - doing a fictional fantasy film here," revealed Sidharth Malhotra.
Sidharth took a stroll around the set of Hobbiton, which is dotted with colourful doors and serene greenery as seen as Hobbits' homes in the LOTR movies. He even met some people dressed in costumes from the film and took pictures with them.
Well, it looks like Sidharth Malhotra is having the time of his life in New Zealand. Not only did he visit breathtaking places, he also met former New Zealand cricket captain Stephen Fleming and spent a whole day with the NZ rugby superstar Richie McGaw.