- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
Sidharth Malhotra is currently holidaying in New Zealand and the actor is totally mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the landscape. Sid visited the Hobbiton in NZ and now he wants to work in a fictional fantasy film. For those of you who don't know what Hobbiton is, it's the place where the Lord of The Rings movie was shot!
"Hobbiton was a dream come true for me. Aragorn is my favourite character from the Lord of The Rings films, and just seeing the sets here, gave me goosebumps. Another thing to add to a wish list - doing a fictional fantasy film here," revealed Sidharth Malhotra.
Sidharth took a stroll around the set of Hobbiton, which is dotted with colourful doors and serene greenery as seen as Hobbits' homes in the LOTR movies. He even met some people dressed in costumes from the film and took pictures with them.
Well, it looks like Sidharth Malhotra is having the time of his life in New Zealand. Not only did he visit breathtaking places, he also met former New Zealand cricket captain Stephen Fleming and spent a whole day with the NZ rugby superstar Richie McGaw.