- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Sidharth Malhotra has confessed many times that he is very fond of Deepika Padukone and wants to work with her. In a recent candid chat, the actor revealed that he loved Deepika in Piku and Bajirao Mastani.
In an interview to DNA, Sidharth Malhotra was asked, ''You and Deepika Padukone were hinting at doing a movie together. Is it happening? The actor replied back by saying, ''That was just interesting chat on Twitter. I gave an interview (about wanting to work with her) and she reacted to which I replied. We are waiting for somebody to cast us and come up with an interesting story.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Gorgeous Pictures Of Deepika
Sidharth Malhotra further added, ''Deepika Padukone and I modelled together years ago and we have done ramp shows. It will be great to work with her. She has done amazing work recently. I loved her in Piku and Bajirao Mastani.''
The Fun Begins! New Pictures From The Beautiful Wedding Pooja Of Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover
The handsome actor also said that he would also like to work with Sultan actress Anushka Sharma.
''I have pretty much done with younger heroines. Now, I would like to work with Deepika, of course, and Anushka Sharma with whom I have done an ad. A lot new pairings are there to be explored and I am looking for good content and love stories to make them happen,'' Sidharth Malhotra said.
On the work front, Sidharth Malhotra just wrapped the shooting of Baar Baar Dekho with Katrina Kaif.