- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
Yes, really! Well we know both are beautiful, talented and have huge fan following. But there is one more thing, which connects them. So what it is?
Well, it's none other than their common make-up artist.The Bajirao Mastani actress make-up artist Hung Vanngo is also the make-up artist of the very popular Selena Gomez.
Once while talking to a leading daily, Deepika had revealed that she never does her make-up by herself. She had said, "I never do my own make-up. I've never needed to do my own, always had a professional. I know a lot of girls do and they do a really good job. If I have to shoot for a scene I'd rather focus on the scene, I couldn't be bothered about the make-up."
Deepika is one flawless beauty. No matter whether she dons make-up or not, she always looks beautiful and no wonder why so many people are head over heels on her gorgeous look!
On the work front, Deepika will be next seen in xXx: The Return Of Xander cage.