- Dus Ka Dum 3: Salman Khan To Shoot For Music Video; Mika Singh To Croon The Title Track!
- Sophie Choudry Is Heartbroken! Thanks To Donald Trump's Immigration Ban
- Pictures! Mika Singh Attends Donald Trump’s Pre-inaugural Dinner, Takes A Selfie With Ivanka Trump
- Salman Khan-Arijit Singh Controversy! Mika Singh To Mend The Relationship Between The Duo!
- Mika Singh On The Kapil Sharma Show: Sony TV Responds To Colors’ Legal Notice
- Here Is What Mika Singh Has To Say About Kapil Sharma & Comedy Nights Live!
Bollywood and Punjabi singing sensation Mika Singh, who was accused in an assault case, was granted bail by a court yesterday (March 5, 2016).
Metropolitan Magistrate Sujit Saurabh granted bail to Mika Singh, 38, after he appeared before him. He was asked to furnish a personal bond of Rs.20,000 and surety of a like amount.
"I am grateful to the Honbl'e court for granting me bail today. I am a law abiding citizen and always be one," Mika tweeted later.
The court was hearing a private complaint filed by a doctor alleging that the singer slapped him during a live musical concert in Inderpuri area here in April 2015. The singer was charged with voluntarily causing hurt and wrongful restraint, which he has denied.
A livewire performer, Mika Singh is well known for super-hits like 'Sawan mein lag gaye aag', 'Mauja hi mauja', 'Dhanno', 'Dhinka chika', 'Desi beat', 'Subah hone na de', 'Pungi', 'Chinta ta ta' and 'Main tere agal bagal hun'.