- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
- VIRAL! Cousins Taimur Ali Khan & Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Just Made Our Day With Their Cutest Picture Ever
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises Soha Ali Khan's 'Spine And Spunk' After Reading Her Book
Rumours were rife that Saif Ali Khan's actress sister Soha Ali Khan & hubby Kunal Khemu were the next couple in B-town, who is seekingdivorce. When Kunal came across this piece of news, he cleared all the air by tweeting on the micro-blogging site, Twitter and wrote, "What!! Why is my marriage in trouble?? Why am I heading for a divorce? Am I in a different reality or the people reporting this nonsense. Ek baar jo Maine commitment de di toh phir mae PRESS ki Bhi nahi sunnta!"
While talking to DNA, wife Soha Ali Khan opened up about her divorce rumours and says the rift rumours are laughable.
Below Are The 20 Wedding Pics Of Soha & Kunal
She says, "The rift rumours are laughable. It started with a shot in the dark piece and then just took on a life of its own from fighting to filing for divorce. Kunal has been putting off filing his nails for ten days now. Forget filing for a divorce!" Kunal, are you listening?
Soha also revealed that she has come from a reputed family, where she has witnessed a solid marriage of 44 years i.e., of her parents (Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan).
"I've always felt when you are committed in a relationship, you have to work through the difficult times. I've seen my parents in a successful solid marriage for 44 years," she says.
"There is no perfect relationship. You have to work around the dissatisfaction. I am sure even my parents had their problems. They were completely different personalities, but they must have worked on their marriage and made it work." added Soha.
Well, we really respect Soha's concept about marriages. Some B-town celebs really need to learn from Soha!