- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
- VIRAL! Cousins Taimur Ali Khan & Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Just Made Our Day With Their Cutest Picture Ever
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises Soha Ali Khan's 'Spine And Spunk' After Reading Her Book
Actress Soha Ali Khan, who was attacked on social media by some people, who questioned her faith after she visited the Golden Temple in Amritsar and a Ganpati pandal, today hit back saying India is a secular nation and going to a temple doesn't make her a 'non-Muslim'.
She had visited the Golden Temple and a Ganesh pandal to seek blessings ahead of the release of her thriller film 31st October.
A photo posted by Soha (@sakpataudi) on Sep 9, 2016 at 6:58am PDT
"I am all for freedom of expression, but being told how going to a temple makes me a non-Muslim is plain callous. No one has the right to say that. Whether I choose to do namaz or go to a Church, how does it affect anyone?," Soha said in a statement here.
"Nobody owns me. India being a secular nation, we have to respect all religions and each other's choices," she said. Soha is paired opposite Vir Das for the first time in 31st October directed by Shivaji Lotan Patil.
Writer-producer Harry Sachdeva's 31st October is based on the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's assassination and its repercussions. The movie releases on October 7.