- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
- Salman Khan's Childhood Pic With Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan & Alvira Khan Is So Damn Cute! View Here
- Tubelight Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection! DECENT!
- Tubelight Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Salman Khan Is Happy That Arbaaz Khan Is NOT Directing Dabangg 3; Says Sohail Is A Better Director!
Sohail Khan is not really happy with the rumours doing the rounds about his alleged affair with Huma Qureshi. Sohail says that he feels very disappointed and has also rubbished all these rumours calling them baseless and having no proof.
He was quoted as saying, "I am human, and it disturbs me a lot. You can justify things only when there is an ounce of truth in it. I don't appreciate being disturbed. I have read a few ridiculous things about me, which made me want to take people head on. If you are maligning someone, have the courage to name yourself. Do your homework about my whereabouts and me. If there is enough proof about my supposed affair, I will keep shut. Don't write like know-it-alls without validating the claim."
Sohail also says that these kind of rumours can affect his children's psyche, which is obviously not good. "I don't feel bad for myself, but I do feel bad for my wife and kids. Gossip makes for spicy read but people should realise that we too have parents at home; we have kids who go to school and are asked about their parents' marriage. Can you imagine the impact on their psyche?"
Well, we hope that the alleged rumours die a natural death now that Sohail Khan has cleared the air that he is in no way is having an affair with Huma Qureshi.