- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
Sonakshi Sinha surprised everyone with her weight loss and now she flaunts a slim look and quite a lot of people are keen to know the secrets of her weight loss. Sonakshi Sinha revealed her secret and it's not really that difficult at all. She was quoted as saying,
"I just stopped eating junk. When I started shooting for Noor, I stopped working out because of the hectic schedule. So, I decided to approach food in a different way. I do gorge on my mom's delicious food, but when it starts showing on the body, I stop."
Sonakshi Sinha had faced a lot of negative comments due to her body fat and she dealt with it like a pro. She said that despite having weight issues, she delivered a superhit in Dabangg and all of these comments didn't really bother her.
"I block negative energy, I don't assign importance to irrelevant opinions. I was bullied in school for being an overweight teenager, but I remained proud of who I was. When I entered the industry, I came down to 60 kilos from 90 because it's a visual medium and looks do matter. Regardless of my weight, my debut film Dabangg was a huge hit. So, who is anyone to tell me how I should be?" said a confident Sonakshi Sinha.