- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who recently made headlines with her 'oh-so-gorgeous' look at the Lakme Fashion Show, posted a super-cute picture of hers along with mommy Poonam Sinha and sister-in-law Tarunna K Sinha on the eve of her (Tarunna) birthday on the Instagram.
She captioned the picture as saying, "Happy birthday to my taru taru @tarunna!!! We love u lots #birthdaygirl #bhabhilove #sinhagirls". This picture is sweet enough to say that, the bonding among the trio is just heart-winning!
Check Out All The Pictures Below:
Once, while talking to an Rediff, Sonakshi has shared her childhood memories with her brothers and had said, "I would be badly beaten; they were both older than me. They are twins so if one hit me and ran away, I would have a tough time figuring out who actually hit me. If I had to complain I did not know what to tell my father. If he asked me, 'Kisne maara?' I would say, 'Doosra wala bhiaya ne'. My childhood was chaotic."
In the same interview, when Sona was asked what qualities did she get from her mother, she gave a wonderful reply and said, " People say I have her grace and charm. She is a very warm person so I have that. She has taught me to be nice with everyone and she has kept us grounded. She has passed on some wonderful qualities. I am punctual like she is and my paternal grandfather. My dad gets offended when people say 'aapki beti bahut sunder hain, bilkul maa par gayi hain' (Your daughter is beautiful just like her mother). He doesn't know whether it's a compliment or an insult. So he says, 'Par talent toh meri tarah hain' (but the talent is like mine). He has to be one up on everything." Well, here we do agree with Mr Sinha!