- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
The gorgeous Sonam Kapoor, has mesmerized the onlookers at the Cannes Film Festival with her stunning black dress, and the actress looks like a million dollar beauty.
Check out pictures of Sonam Kapoor's Cannes pictures here!
The 69th Cannes Film Festival, has celebrities walking the red carpet from all around the world and Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor and Amy Jackson will be representing Bollywood in all their grandeur.
Sonam Kapoor, attended the grand Chopard party along with several bigwigs from around the world. The Neerja star, posted a picture on her Instagram account standing alongside, Michael Russo and captioned the image as,
"About tonight... My date @michaelrusso1 in @ralphandrusso .. Missed you @tamararalph MUA @namratasoni @rheakapoor @abhilashatd @thehouseofpixels".
Sonam Kapoor, has completed five years representing India and L'Oréal Paris at the Cannes Film Festival, and the Neerja actress, had also congratulated Aishwarya Rai for achieving a feat of fifteen years in Cannes.
Sonam wished Aishwarya, "Congratulations Ash on 15 years of going to Cannes. I am sure this year is going to be as incredible as all the years before".
Now that Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor have amazed people at the Cannes Film Festival with their beauty and elegance, it's time for the Singh Is Bliing star Amy Jackson to do the same. Amy, has landed at Cannes and will soon hit the red carpet and stun people with her beautiful looks.
It is reported that Amy Jackson, will experiment with her looks and dresses at Cannes. The actress will try out 25-30 dresses before hitting the red carpet and calls the Cannes Film Festival as a "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity".