- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Sonam Kapoor is one of the most loved actresses of Bollywood and the diva is also trying to get popular in Hollywood. She says that she has been auditioning for Hollywood films but is yet to get an offer from there.
Talking about the same, Sonam Kapoor told IANS, "I have been trying and I have been auditioning. But I haven't got anything substantial yet which I would feel inspirational enough for me to take the time out and go."
Sonam Kapoor also revealed that she has not signed any film in Bollywood either. "I'm looking for something right now. It takes a lot of courage to wait for the right thing to do. I don't take money from my father. Just because I'm Anil Kapoor's daughter doesn't mean he pays my bills.''
Also Read: Mother's Day Special: Aishwarya, Katrina, Deepika & Other Actors' Heart Touching Pictures With Mom
"People are more respectful because I'm Anil Kapoor's daughter, but my bills don't get paid because I'm his daughter," she added.
Sonam Kapoor was last seen In Neerja.