- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
The unbeatable fashionista of B-town, Sonam Kapoor says that she will never wear 'way too revealing' dress on the red carpet as she doesn't want to face wardrobe malfunction.
I am not very comfortable being over sexy on the red carpet. I don't want to have a wardrobe malfunction. I am a conservative dresser. That's how I have always been," she says while, talking to HT
Recently, Sonam Kapoor walked the red carpet of Cannes 2016 and her stunning avatar was highly praised by fashion blogs. While, there were also many people, who referred her white dress as 'Rumaali Roti' and tried to troll her look.
On the same, when Sonam was asked about her reaction, here's what she told:
"I really don't care. If I care of what people thought, I would not have been dressing the way I have been for the last 8-9 years in the industry."
"I wear whatever I want to wear. I have always dressed for myself and what makes me happy and makes me feel beautiful. I have confidence in what I wear. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn," she added.
More power to you Sonam!