- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
- Deepika Padukone Trying To Make It Up To Sonam Kapoor After Ditching Her Wedding? Look What She Did!
Sonam Kapoor, is at the receiving end of trolls on Twitter as her Cannes outfit is being trolled as rumali roti, masala dosa, bedsheet and raita fail gaya. Twitteratis are having a gala time poking fun at Sonam's overflowing dress and they are quite hilarious!
Check out the funny tweets of Sonam Kapoor's Cannes dress here!
It has become impossible for the celebrities to escape trollers, as everyone has access to almost everything under the sun. Even the slightest mistake made on the red carpet, dresses or make-up attracts trollers in an instant, and they create memes about it and make people chuckle with their witty one-liners.
Sonam Kapoor's long overflowing dress has attracted trollers from Twitter and they've called her outfit as, rumali roti, masala dosa, bedsheet, white Peacock, raita fail gaya, pocha, Tahir Shah and even included Mahatma Gandhi's picture stitching Sonam Kapoor's overflowing dress as "Isski dress banane mein toh poore 100 saal lag jaayenge".
Funny isn't it? Just a day back, Aishwarya Rai's purple lipstick at Cannes was made fun of in Twitter and people created memes which made people laugh out loud. The trolls were quite hilarious and called it as "her daughter's crayons on her lips" and "kala khatta gola".
Now that Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor have got their share of trolls equally, we wonder what will happen to the British beauty Amy Jackson when she hits the red carpet at Cannes. Amy, had announced that she would experiment with her looks, and we hope she pulls it off well and not end up feeding the trollers by the end of the day.