- Shocker! Salman Khan Refuses A Cameo In Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle's Debut Film?
- Not Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Steps In To Mentor Sister Isabelle For Her Big Bollywood Debut?
- Katrina Kaif & Her Sister Isabelle Make For 'Ethereal' Indian Brides In This Magazine Photoshoot!
- Jiah Khan Death Case: Charges Framed Against Sooraj Pancholi
- DID Salman Khan BLAST Sushant Singh Rajput? Sooraj Pancholi Reveals The Real Story!
- DON'T MESS WITH HIM! Salman Khan Blasts Sushant Singh Rajput For Misbehaving With This Actor?
Choreographer Bosco's directorial debut Circus has now hit yet another major roadblock. The film first hit the buzz when speculations were rife that it will star Kangana Ranaut.
However, due to some reasons she chose to opt out and next we heard was that Parineeti Chopra had stepped into her shoes. Just when everyone thought that things have been sorted, she too, bid goodbye to the film leaving the makers in a lurch. Lastly, it was said that the makers were in talks with Sonakshi Sinha for the film.
On the other hand, Sooraj Pancholi had already been finalized to play the male lead. Now, if the latest reports are to be believed then the young lad has also opted out of the film citing date issues.
A DNA report quoted a source saying, "Sooraj was committed to the film, but the film went through some casting issues with Parineeti Chopra walking out. The studio that Bosco had approached also had second thoughts following her exit. Sooraj had to give dates for Remo D' Souza's dance-musical. So, he and Bosco sat down and decided that as the film was stuck, it was best for the actor to move on too."
Circus is reportedly based on the life of trapeze artists.