- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
Sridevi's daughter has a huge fan following and is quite popular on the social networking sites. And her latest picture might surprise her fans! The diva was spotted kissing her boyfriend Shikhar Pahariya at a party. By seeing the picture, we can easily say that they are madly in love with each other!
Shikhar is from Delhi and he is the grandson of former Union Minster Sushilkumar Shinde. He is the brother of Veer Pahariya, who is Sara Ali Khan's (Saif Ali Khan's daughter) boyfriend.
Click on the slider to view all the pictures.
Jhanvi Kapoor's handsome boyfriend has done his schooling in Mumbai from Dhirubhai Ambani International School and Bombay Scottish School. Later, he went to London and did his graduation from Regent's University London. He lives in Mumbai currently.
SHOCKER! Drunk & Aggressive Fawad Khan Misbehaved At Manish Malhotra's Party
Coming back to Jhanvi Kapoor, a few days ago, it was reported that director AR Murugadoss was keen on launching Jhanvi with Mahesh Babu and even got a go ahead from Jhanvi's parents Sridevi and Boney Kapoor. But Jhanvi said no to the film as she thinks she is still not ready to make her big debut.
It was also reported that Karan Johar wanted to cast her in Student Of The Year 2 and met Sridevi to discuss the projects. But it seems that all those reports were not true.
Sridevi's beautiful daughter Jhanvi is currently busy in taking her acting classes at Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Los Angeles.