- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
There is no doubt about the fact that Sridevi's daughter Khushi Kapoor is a real hottie. Khushi, who is more active on social networking sites than her mother and sister Jhanvi Kapoor, recently posted her gorgeous selfie. And she looks wow in that bold red lipstick!
Khushi Kapoor is the youngest daughter of veteran actress Sridevi and producer Bonny Kapoor. And we can say that she is a hell of a fire-cracker. But there was a time when Khushi Kapoor went through a tough phase and was overshadowed by the beauty of her elder sister Jhanvi Kapoor and mother Sridevi Kapoor.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Khushi's Pictures
But time has changed and now the media goes gaga over her style sense and confidence. She is not only pretty and smart but also has a very envious attitude!
Don't Miss! Hrithik, Pari, Ranveer & Other B'Wood Celebrity Tweets About Shahrukh Khan's Fan
Not so long ago, a bunch of people had an issue with Khushi Kapoor's body. According to them she does not exactly fit in the conventional idea of beauty. But Khushi gave a perfect reply to her haters and slammed them!
"I put out these pictures not because I want to show off or try to be anyone or anything else. I have my own sense of style and my own way to think and me putting out a picture that's accessible to so many people is taken more of an opportunity to judge me or my looks, clothes or anything else. Please think twice before you decide to comment something rude or offensive, it's not a joke.''
Wow! Rare combination of beauty and brain we say!