- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan's talented wife Gauri Khan is undisputed style icon of Bollywood. A few days ago, she was all over the Internet owing to her Satya Paul photoshoot and now we have hot our hands on the latest magazine cover oh Gauri Khan and boy, she is slaying us with herflawless look.
Gauri graces the cover of Savvy magazine while sporting a peach colored gown and she looks every bit of beautiful. We are sure, after seeing her this cover, even Shahrukh Khan couldn't stop himself from praising her sizzling beauty.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Be it any style, Gauri really knows well how to carry it and yet again she has proved that she is one super stylish diva. Also see in the slides above, some of the hottest pictures of Mrs Khan til date.
Recently, at the Satya Paul event, while interacting with media, Gauri has revealed that not only her husband but her kids are equally encouraging of her work. "Shah Rukh is very supportive of my work. Not only him but my kids also support me. They do come to my store, look into every piece that I have designed and I am doing.They are very involved and totally support me," had said Gauri.
At the same event she had also told that she loves designing sarees as for her it is something she feels most comfortable in. "Be it a movie premiere or an event, I personally prefer to wear a lot of saree. For me they are very comfortable I can carry them off. They are very feminine. I am designing sarees for Satya Paul and as a designer I feel I should promote sarees," she had said.