- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan and wife Gauri Khan visited the US recently to drop son Aryan Khan at the University of Southern California where he will be doing his graduation.
While King Khan was busy settling his son at the university, Gauri Khan and her gorgeous daughter Suhana Khan were enjoying on the streets of L.A. Talking about which, Gauri tweeted, ''Melrose defines the L.A experience..Funky#walking#shopping#dining..@iamsrk" And we have to say that we could not take our eyes off Suhana. She looks super hot in the picture.
Click on the slider to see Gauri Khan and Suhana Khan's latest picture.
Suhana Khan is one of the most famous star kids of Bollywood. After completing her studies, she wants to join Bollywood.
(In Pic-Suhana Khan posing with her friends)
Suhana's Future Plans
Shahrukh Khan revealed in many interviews that his daughter Suhana Khan has told him clearly that she will become an actress.
(In Pic-Suhana Khan with mother Gauri Khan and brother AbRam Khan)
Suhana Wants To Learn Acting
SRK told in an interview to a daily, "My son (Aryan) is studying and I want him to complete his graduation, but my daughter wants to learn acting, but I don't know which institute in India I should send her to.''
(In Pic-Suhana with her friends)
Shahrukh Khan says that he is very happy with Suhana's decision but he will allow her to join the industry only after she completes her graduation.
(In Pic-Shahrukh Khan and Suhana Khan)
SRK Wants Suhana To Learn Acting From Kajol
During the promotions of his film Dilwale, Shahrukh Khan had said that he wants Suhana Khan to learn acting from his friend Kajol.
(In Pic-Suhana Khan)
Shahrukh Khan also said that he wants to open a good acting institute In India for his children and other kids, who want to make a career in the Hindi film industry.
(In Pic-Suhana Khan with Shahrukh and Aryan)
Both Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan are studying abroad and superstar father, Shahrukh Khan, misses them a lot.
(In Pic-Suhana Khan posing with her school friend)
SRK On His Kids Aryan & Suhana
King Khan says, "They are studying abroad, I miss them a lot but it gives me an opportunity to take some time off otherwise I am so embroiled in work.''
(In Pic-The team of Dilwale posing with Suhana Khan)
SRK's Daughter Suhana
Suhana Khan is just 16 now but the star kid already has a huge fan following. Each and every picture of Suhana goes viral on the internet.
(In Pic-Suhana posing with her friends)
So readers, what are your views on Shahrukh Khan's beautiful daughter Suhana Khan? Do you think that one day she will be as successful as her superstar father?
(In Pic-Suhana with a friend)
Just like Shahrukh Khan, Suhana Khan too wants to make a mark in Bollywood. "Suhana wants to act. And I want to say this to every child that acting is not about Bollywood. You could do theatre, television or films. It's an interest she has and she is good. So is Aryan. Suhana likes theatre. I will be a proud father if she does well," SRK told a leading daily.
WOW! Sara Ali Khan & Ibrahim Ali Khan Spotted At Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Party; See Inside Pictures
He added, "If they (kids) want to act, I would be very proud as it's my line of work and we will have something to chat about. When I came here, I got into theatre, did television and then I got into films. I have strangely studied for 10 years before becoming a film star. They will also have to do the same thing.''
Good preaching SRK!