- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
Bollywood diva Sunny Leone recently graced the cover of Femina Wedding Times April issue and after looking at these pictures we can say that she is one actress, who can look this hot in Indian attire also.
So, what are you waiting for? Click On VIEW PHOTOS to see Sunny Leone's latest pictures from the Femina photo shoot.
Sunny Leone is grabbing headlines these days for her item song in Shahrukh Khan's most waited movie Raees. Sunny will be seen shaking a leg with King Khan in the reprise version of the 1980 chartbuster "Laila O Laila" in the forthcoming crime-thriller.
Talking about the same, Sunny Leone told a leading news agency, "Working with Shahrukh was unbelievable, it was a dream come true. When you wish for something every single day and then you get a chance, just the offer to work with somebody like him, it was a very proud moment for me," Leone told in an exclusive interview here.
Sunny Leone further added, "I was the happiest ever. To see myself and Shahrukh on the screen, in one frame, that was... the first time I saw, the first shot, it was very emotional for me. I was like 'I have make up on, control your emotions'. I was constantly saying, 'Oh God! My first shot with him, thank you'.''
Meanwhile, Sunny Leone is also busy with the promotions of her upcoming film One Night Stand.
One Night Stand has Sunny opposite debutante Tanuj Virwani and is all set to release on April 22.