- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Sunny Leone, who is currently on cloud 9, mingling with the likes of Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Rajkumar Hirani and the other big celebs of Bollywood is in deep trouble.
One Night Stand actress got sued for a whopping Rs 100 crores by none other than Pooja Misrra, a wannabe actress who desperately seeks limelight.
Click On View Photos To See Sunny Leone's Hot Ramp Walk And Recent Hot Photoshoot!
Pooja Misrra, a model and former Bigg Boss contestant has slapped a case against Sunny at the Bombay High Court demanding Rs 100 crore compensation for allegedly "defaming her". The petitioner urged the court to issue process against Sunny Leone under IPC sections 500 (defamation) and 120(b) (conspiracy).
When the matter reached the court, Justice Naresh Patil, who was sitting in a division bench, said, "Adjourned...beyond vacation." The petitioner was not present.
In her petition, Pooja has contended that she was a popular contestant of Bigg Boss and Sunny Leone entered the show much later. She has alleged that Sunny gave defamatory interviews to a section of the media, she claims that Sunny did so out of "malice and jealousy" towards her.
She even accused Sunny of having attributed her motives against Pooja in an article in a city newspaper. This apparently damaged Pooja's reputation in the public eye, because of which she had to break her fixed deposits and withdraw her savings, thereby incurring losses of Rs 70 lakhs.
This is the very same Pooja Misrra, who previously accused Sonakshi Sinha and her mom Poonam Sinha of trying to kill her. All her accusations towards other celebrities seems to be a desperate attempt to come into the limelight.
When Sonakshi was at the top, she accused her of killing her and now that Sunny Leone is on the top, she has sued her for Rs 100 crores.
The matter is expected come up for hearing in June 2016 after summer vacations of the high court.