- Kizie Aur Manny: Sushant Singh Rajput's The Fault In Our Stars Remake Gets A Title, First Look Out!
- Uh Oh! Why Sushant Singh Rajput Opted Out Of Chanda Mama Door Ke?
- Sushant Singh Rajput Purchases Land On The Moon! It's True
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
Sushant Singh Rajput recently walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra at the Lakme Fashion Week. At the event, Sushant talked about himself and his films.
He told a leading news agency, "It's our perception that theatre to films is a natural progression but it's not. As an actor your job is the same. You need to pretend to the level of belief. I crave for excitement in my life and it happen only when I pick films and characters that I can't comprehend completely at first."
He added, "Excitement comes in the process of understanding it. Risks are essential and overrated."
Also Read: A Charmer, Casanova & The Finest Actor! Don't Miss These Rare Pictures From Ranbir Kapoor's Life
Talking about walking on the ramp, he said, "I have never walked the ramp before, and what better way to make a debut. I have always loved and admired Manish's work and have been wanting to work with him for the longest time. Hence, I feel this was the perfect platform."
The actor also talked about the injuries he incurred while working on Raabta, "As for the injuries, they are a part of the profession we are in...one has to deal with them and move on. As they say the show must go on."
Sushant will soon be seen in M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story.