- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- Kedarnath Controversy! Team Abhishek Kapoor ACCUSES KriAj Entertainment Of Spreading False Rumours
- Kedarnath Director Abhishek Kapoor Accused Of Cheating, Lands In Legal Soup!
- OMG, Is He A Chambal Dacoit? Nope, That's Sushant Singh Rajput's First Look From Son Chiriya!
- HOT NOW! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance 'Rumoured' Girlfriend Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur?
- OUCH! Radhika Apte's SHOCKING Comment On Sushant Singh Rajput Will Leave Him FUMING WITH ANGER
Sushant Singh Rajput recently walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra at the Lakme Fashion Week. At the event, Sushant talked about himself and his films.
He told a leading news agency, "It's our perception that theatre to films is a natural progression but it's not. As an actor your job is the same. You need to pretend to the level of belief. I crave for excitement in my life and it happen only when I pick films and characters that I can't comprehend completely at first."
He added, "Excitement comes in the process of understanding it. Risks are essential and overrated."
Also Read: A Charmer, Casanova & The Finest Actor! Don't Miss These Rare Pictures From Ranbir Kapoor's Life
Talking about walking on the ramp, he said, "I have never walked the ramp before, and what better way to make a debut. I have always loved and admired Manish's work and have been wanting to work with him for the longest time. Hence, I feel this was the perfect platform."
The actor also talked about the injuries he incurred while working on Raabta, "As for the injuries, they are a part of the profession we are in...one has to deal with them and move on. As they say the show must go on."
Sushant will soon be seen in M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story.