- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- Son Chiriya: Bhumi Pednekar Brings In Fear With Her Menacing Looks In This Dacoit Drama!
- FINAL! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance This Newbie In The Hindi Remake Of 'The Fault In Our Stars'
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
One of the talented actors of Bollywood, Sushant Singh Rajput, who essays Mahendra Singh Dhoni in an upcoming biopic on the Indian cricket team captain's life, has hailed him as one of the 'best sports mind and a great person".
Sushant has stepped into Dhoni's shoes for the upcoming biopic "M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story". After India's win against Bangladesh in the World Twenty20 tournament, Sushant took to Twitter, saying that making even over a 100 films on the Indian cricket legend is 'still not enough'.
"We can make 100 films on you and it will still not be enough. You are one of the best sports mind ever and a great person. We love u MS," Sushant tweeted today (March 24, 2016).
The biopic is directed by Neeraj Pandey. For the film, Sushant was trained by former Indian wicketkeeper Kiran More, and he reportedly injured his ribs while practicing the cricketer's signature 'helicopter' shot.
Produced by Fox Star Studios, the film, releasing on September 2, also stars Kiara Advani, Anupam Kher and Herry Tangri.