- Kizie Aur Manny: Sushant Singh Rajput's The Fault In Our Stars Remake Gets A Title, First Look Out!
- Uh Oh! Why Sushant Singh Rajput Opted Out Of Chanda Mama Door Ke?
- Sushant Singh Rajput Purchases Land On The Moon! It's True
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
Way back in the year 2007-2008, Sushant Singh Rajput acted in a play called Mrityunjay, an interpretation of the Mahabharat from Karn's perspective. Now if reports are to be believed then the young lad is all set to return back to his first love (theatre) and do another play, around the end of January or early February next year.
After the shoot of Homi Adajania's musical, Takadum, was pushed ahead to mid-February, Sushant says that none of the offers is exciting him as an actor.
A leading daily quoted the actor saying, "They were wonderful scripts but the roles were ones I knew I could pull off easily. The films I've done or am doing are ones I accepted for the simple reason that I didn't know how to do what was expected of me and that was the challenge."
He further shared, "I plan to do a couple of weekend shows before I kick off Homi's film and then will continue to dabble in the theatre between schedules."
Sushant also revealed as to what he likes about the stage by adding, "You have to ensure that you reach the man sitting in the last row and don't forget your lines."
He also recalled one such mishap and said, "Well, I wouldn't call it a mishap really, but in one of my really early plays, I had to step on to the stage, deliver my lines and wait around while Nadiraji (Babbar) and another co-actor finished a conversation before making my exit. I was well rehearsed and had no problem with my lines but while I was waiting, I had no idea what to do between their lines. I got fidgety. That taught me an important lesson about acting: Your best shots are not the ones where you deliver your lines with aplomb, but the ones where you have to silently react to what someone else is saying."
Meanwhile, Sushant's upcoming films apart from Takadum include Raabta, Chandamama Door Ke and a biopic on Murlikant Petkar.