- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan's ex-wife Sussanne Khan has been booked by the Goa Police for allegedly cheating a real estate firm by "posing" as an architect. However, Sussanne has denied all the allegations and recently, released an official statement on all the controversies going around her.
Interestingly, Sussanne is currently in London, enjoying the 'Coldplay' concert in London with her girl-gang. Below Are The pictures Of Sussanne, From Coldplay Concert:
The official statement of Sussanne reads:
"This is with reference to news appearing in a section of media where it has been reported that I have cheated Emgee Enterprises and misrepresented that I am an Architect."
"The said complaint is motivated and preposterous and has been only filed to intimidate me and pressurize me to withdraw the arbitration proceedings initiated by me in the first instance to recover my dues and damages resulting from breach of contract."
"As a background I have challenged the termination of the contract and have invoked arbitration under the contract for recovery of my dues. As a counter-blast to the said proceedings Mr Mudhit Gupta only with the intention to harass and pressurize me to give into his frivolous counterclaim initiated the criminal complaint."
"I have not made any misrepresentations and have maintained the highest standards of ethics in discharge of my work. I am going to take the arbitral proceedings to the logical conclusions and instead of getting intimated will respond to such frivolous complaint and will give a befitting response."
"Such complaints do not scare me rather it encourages me to stand up for the truth. The allegations in complaints are false and defamatory and I will take appropriate proceedings in accordance with law."