- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Now, after reading this report in a leading daily, Sussanne Khan took to Twitter and wrote, ''Hello @dna you wanna know what I am thinking..So sorry you will never know. So continue guessing.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Really Beautiful Moments Of Hrithik & Sussanne
The report in DNA stated, ''The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut legal battle is getting uglier by the day and it seems to have got everyone talking. However, people close to him have maintained their silence. While it was suggested to him that he should make the females in the family speak out in his support, the actor refused to drag his mother, sister or ex-wife Sussanne Khan into this.''
Wow Pictures: Katrina Kaif Attends Baar Baar Dekho Bash With Sidharth Malhotra, Looks Smoking Hot
''However, last night Sussanne was overheard discussing the Hrithik-Kangana in a public place. Our source spotted Sussanne at the Istanbul airport, boarding the flight to Mumbai. along with her father Sanjay Khan, brother actor Zayed and his wife Malaika, their kids and their maids. While walking past this entourage, our source overheard them talking about the case.''
''He reveals, "I heard them talking about Hrithik and Kangana's case. They continued walking so couldn't hear what they were exactly talking about. However, I must add that they were so engrossed in their talk that they weren't looking at their children and it was the maid who had to look after all four of them."
Hmm...quite an interesting reaction from Sussanne Khan...what say readers?