- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
Here's some good news for all Sanjay Dutt fans! The actor has been out of action for quite some time now but fret not, he is now all set to make his comeback with Omung Kumar's Bhoomi.
The makers of the film released the first teaser poster of the film today announcing that it will hit the big screens on August 4, 2017. The revenge drama is made under the banner of Bhushan Kumar led T-Series and Sandeep Singh and Omung Kumar's production house Legend Studios.
Talking about the film, Sanjay Dutt said, "I am right now preparing for the role. It's time for me to go into hibernation till I start the shoot early next year. Really looking forward to being back where I belong - in front of the camera."
Director Omung Kumar added, "As a director it is going to be a challenge given that we have a tight schedule, but that's what excites me about filmmaking. I think deadlines work for my creative instinct."
Meanwhile, Bhushan Kumar admitted, "T-Series is proud to be backing Sanjay's comeback film and we felt August 4th is a strong weekend to position the release."
Further, Sandeep Singh was quoted saying, "The brilliance of Sanjay as an actor and Omung as a director has got audiences excited. And as a producer, I want to ensure that we bring Sanjay back on the silver screen as soon as possible."
Stay tuned for more updates.