- Dhadak Opening Weekend Collection: Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Mints An Impressive Total!
- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
Karan Johar is known to make romantic films and this time the film-maker has taken a serious turn and announced on Twitter that he would indeed be making a film on The Ghazi Attack and also shared its first poster. The film would star Rana Daggubati in the lead role and is touted to be Bollywood's first war-at-sea film.
The film is based on the mysterious sinking of PNS Ghazi, a Pakistani submarine during the Indo-Pak 1971 war. It is about an executive naval officer and his team who had remained underwater for 18 days. Rana will be playing the navy officer and Taapsee Pannu will portray the role of a refugee.
KJO took to Twitter and announced, "Dharma Productions is proud to partner with AA films for The Ghazi Attack - India's first war-at-sea film! @dharmamovies @RanaDaggubati."
Karan also revealed The Ghazi Attack would hit the theatres on February 17, 2017 by tweeting, "#TheGhaziAttack releases in theatres on 17th February 2017 Thrilled about this one!! @apoorvamehta18 @MatineeEnt & @PVPCinema #AnilThadani."
Well, after making back to back love stories, it's refreshing to see Karan Johar making movies on war and we're sure the audiences would love to watch the untold story of The Ghazi Attack.
Dharma Productions is proud to partner with AA films for The Ghazi Attack - India's first war-at-sea film! @dharmamovies @RanaDaggubati pic.twitter.com/4ugwmV3w6c
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) December 4, 2016