- Sanjay Dutt Sends A Legal Notice! Unauthorised Biography Talks About His Affair With Madhuri Dixit
- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
If you jog down your memory a bit then you might recollect that a couple of days back, at a recent event when Sanjay Dutt was asked describe Salman Khan in a word association game, the actor had replied 'arrogant'.
Sanju's comment had left everyone surprised considering both of them were known to be good friends before they had a rumoured fall-out. While everyone is guessing, we believe this might be one of the reasons for Sanjay's comment.
A DNA report has quoted a source saying, "None of Sanju's films are taking off. He announced three films but none have happened although he is in the best shape today and raring to go. He also owns a production house so he approached Salman to act in his home production, thinking his buddy would give the green signal. But Salman's date diary is choc-a-bloc with his film, brand and Being Human commitments and he had to turn down Dutt. But he didn't know how to refuse a friend so he asked his team to do it. Naturally, Sanju did not take this too well."
Wonder what Salman has to say about Sanju's comment! Meanwhile, we hope that the two actors sort out their differences soon.