- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- After His Break-Up With Elli AvRam, Cricketer Hardik Pandya Now Dating Hottie Esha Gupta?
- Esha Gupta's Latest Pictures Prove That She's A Beauty Queen & Here To Stay!
- SHORTCUT TO FAME! After Esha Gupta, THIS Actress Goes BUTT NAK*D For Her Photoshoot [Raunchy Pics]
Bollywood actress Esha Gupta says that she does not give credit to anyone for making her an actor.
She told a leading news agency in an interview, "I have to work really hard because no one has got your back, no one has got my back. It is a good thing because I don't end up giving anyone credit for where I am. Some people might take it the wrong way but that's the truth. There is no one I give credit to for making me an actor."
Esha Gupta further added, "There are a lot of people I am thankful to in this process and Mukeshji (Mukesh Bhatt) is on top of that list because he is the one, who said, 'We will cast you in Jannat 2'."
Talking about her struggling days, Esha Gupta revealed, "It was really tough. I have seen those days when I did not know how I was going to pay the next month's rent. There is no one looking out for you and if your film flops, you are not going to get a second chance. I did not have a godfather. The only father I have is not from the industry."
"I have seen beautiful girls, good looking men who can do almost everything possible, coming to Mumbai.... When I used to audition, I would think that I will not survive in front of them. It is a lot of luck but you need a lot of patience too. Like I knew, my time was coming and I kept at it. I am a very instinctive person. I just wanted to be ready when it comes," she said.