- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Many stories were written about Deepika Padukone when she did not win the National award for Piku or Bajirao Mastani. But her recent tweets prove that she is not at all upset for losing the national award.
The 30-year-old actress, took to Twitter and wrote, "Extremely overwhelmed to see both my movies #Piku & #BajiraoMastani win almost every award this season!''
"Thank you #SanjayLeelaBhansali & @ShoojitSircar for the opportunity... #proud #blessed,'' she wrote.
After Deepika Padukone missed the party that Sanjay Leela Bhansali hosted after winning the national awards, many people claimed that Deepika is upset with Kangana Ranaut bagging the National Award.
Talking about the same, a source told a leading daily, ''She was back in India for a day, the day the National Awards were announced, before returning to shoot for her Hollywood film. ''
The source further added, "She was really hurt by the National Awards snub. She had won all the popular awards for her performance in Piku and Bajirao Mastani. She expected the National Award too. When it didn't happen she lost her appetite to celebrate with her Bajirao Mastani team."
Kanagana Ranaut won the National Award for the Best Actress for the movie, Tanu Weds Manu Returns.