- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
Many stories were written about Deepika Padukone when she did not win the National award for Piku or Bajirao Mastani. But her recent tweets prove that she is not at all upset for losing the national award.
The 30-year-old actress, took to Twitter and wrote, "Extremely overwhelmed to see both my movies #Piku & #BajiraoMastani win almost every award this season!''
"Thank you #SanjayLeelaBhansali & @ShoojitSircar for the opportunity... #proud #blessed,'' she wrote.
After Deepika Padukone missed the party that Sanjay Leela Bhansali hosted after winning the national awards, many people claimed that Deepika is upset with Kangana Ranaut bagging the National Award.
Talking about the same, a source told a leading daily, ''She was back in India for a day, the day the National Awards were announced, before returning to shoot for her Hollywood film. ''
The source further added, "She was really hurt by the National Awards snub. She had won all the popular awards for her performance in Piku and Bajirao Mastani. She expected the National Award too. When it didn't happen she lost her appetite to celebrate with her Bajirao Mastani team."
Kanagana Ranaut won the National Award for the Best Actress for the movie, Tanu Weds Manu Returns.