- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan lost his loving father-in-law Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chibber, recently. The actor was very close to him and even his father-in-law was very fond of Shahrukh so much so that he once said some really good things about the superstar on chat show Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai.
On the show, when Farooq Sheikh asked Co.Chibber, "Tell to the world what you want to say about your son-in-law." Before Co.Chibber replied, Shahrukh warned him and jokingly said, "But do remember your daughter is still with me..." Later SRK's father-in-law said, "Badi mushkil se hota hai chaman mein deedawar paida and he is one of them.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Rare Pics Of SRK-Gauri
When MCA lifted the ban on Shahrukh Khan from entering Wankhede, he quoted his dear father-in-law to thank the authorities saying, "My gentle father in law made me realise how lil it matters who was rite or who was wrong. Wot matters is grace. Thnx MCA for ur graciousness."
Shahrukh Khan's father-in-law, Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chibber passed away on Tuesday (2nd March 2016) night. Shahrukh and Gauri Khan left for Delhi immediately after getting the news.
According to the recent reports, Colonel Chibber was taken to Escorts hospital in New Delhi, where he breathed his last at 8:55 on Tuesday. His cremation happened at Lodhi Crematorium in Delhi.
Insiders say that Shahrukh Khan was busy in the shooting of his upcoming film Raees, when he got this devastating news. Now, the actor has postponed the shooting of all his movies and is in Delhi with his wife Gauri Khan's family.