- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
Shraddha Kapoor revealed that when she watched the movie Rock On in 2008, she informed her dad Shakti Kapoor that 'when a sequel of this film will be made I'll surely be a part of it'. And as luck had it, it actually became true!
"When I watched Rock On!! with my parents and brother, I went berserk. When the end credits were rolling, it was such a filmi moment! My family got up to leave and I was still sitting and gazing at the screen. I call my dad Baaps so I told him very confidently 'Baaps, agar iss film ka sequel banayenge na, mein uss me rahoongi!' And he was just like 'Haan, okay..' he said indulgently. And it actually happened!"
Shraddha Kapoor revealed that when you badly want something, the universe does everything possible and hands it over to you. "They say that when you ask something from the Universe, you get it, and I am a big believer of The Secret. I read it when I was going through a very low time before Aashiqui 2 happened."
She further commented, "My first two films hadn't done well and I was feeling pretty miserable when I read the book and the power of the Universe and what you ask for you get and I just put it out in the Universe that I will be in Rock On!! sequel and here I am! That's why you also have to be careful about what you ask for and how much you really want it."