- Bikini Alert: Amy Jackson Holidays In Mykonos With Hottie Kimberley Garner!
- Revealed! Complete Details About Amy Jackson's GIRLFRIEND Neelam Gill
- Is Amy Jackson A Lesbian? Her New Picture Has Fans Confused!
- Amy Jackson Takes The DNA Ancestry Test To Learn About Her Roots!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
Amy Jackson who will be seen sharing screen space with Rajinikanth in the upcoming film Robo 2.0 said the superstar is a humble person. Sharing her experience of working with the veteran, the Freaky Ali star revealed,
"He (Rajinikanth) is very humble and soulful person. Before releasing the first look, when we were shooting a scene which involved Rajinikanth and me. I asked him, 'Sir, are you excited to release the first look?' He said 'Actually Amy, I am very nervous. I get very nervous when I have the media attention' I was surprised. I said you're a superstar and you shouldn't be. He said 'Yes but I am nervous.' This means he is such a humble person."
Speaking to the media at the launch of the cover page of Health and Nutrition Magazine, Amy Jackson was asked who is the fittest actor in Bollywood. She quipped, "Akshay Kumar. He has sustained the tag from the moment he started. He actually lives by that mantra. His action sequences are best in Bollywood. When we were shooting Singh is Bling he was always on set before anybody else after doing 2 hours workout. He is a big inspiration."
She further commented on actresses as, "When it comes to the ladies I think Deepika Padukone is unbelievable. Her body is great and I think Jacqueline Fernandez as well. She has incorporated dancing with the workout. I think everybody takes good care of them."