- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Today Priyanka Chopra is a famous International star. But no one knows anything about her relationship status and who she is dating, Recently, Priyanka was asked about the special person in her life. Read further to know, what she said.
In an interview to Filmfare, Priyanka Chopra said this about her love life,"Nobody knows that. C'mon! When there is a ring on my finger, which is actually given to me, then I'll tell the world. Till then no one can claim me.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Priyanka's Hot Pictures
The Baywatch actress also talked about her career, ''Dad passed away two years back. Since then just look at my career. I had no interest going international. I did music because I love music. I met some cool musicians and worked with them. Like Will I Am, DMX, Pitbull. I've sat in the same room as Bruce Springsteen and had dinner with him. Bonno knows my name. I met these amazing people as a music fan girl.''
Together Forever! Ranveer Singh Posing With His Lady Love Deepika Padukone In Sri Lanka (Picture)
She further added, ''But I never saw it as a career. It's just like after I became Miss World, I didn't know anyone from the movies. Opportunities came my way and I worked hard at them. I believe in destiny. When you have the zest to be excellent, nobody can deny your success even if they hate you. It was a huge risk doing Quantico. I'd have to come back with my tail tucked between my legs if it didn't do well.''
''But I worked hard, sat with the writers to understand not just my character but everything around the show. And now it's become mine. I'm proud of it,'' she said.