- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
Sidharth Malhotra told to DNA, ''He is obviously kidding and being extremely sweet about it. He is in a league of his own. No one can be competition for him. As you can see, how the last year went.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Candid Pics Of Salman & Sidharth
''All the big films did not really take off and he was the only superstar who was constant. He is Salman Khan. He is definitely in a very, very big league which is impossible for us to be in,'' he said.
Read Why Shahrukh Khan Is Complaining About Mahira Khan & The Raees Team
In the same interview, Sidharth Malhotra was asked about working with rumoured girlfriend Alia Bhatt, ''It's good thing that people are first seeing the chemistry on screen which is the most important thing. What happens off camera is not. Bahut mazaa aaya to work with Alia again and I think we have both matured.''
Sidharth Malhotra further added, ''Alia's Hindi has become better, so she can improvise now. She used to struggle before. She has a great command over the screen now. Student Of The Year was our first film, so were all nervous and could not enjoy the process. Now, we are enjoying the scenes!''
On the work front, Sidharth Malhotra is busy with the promotions of his upcoming film Kapoor And Sons. The movie also stars Fawad Khan, Alia Bhatt and Rishi Kapoor.
Kapoor And Sons will hit the screens on March 18th.