- Here's How Tiger Shroff Transformed Himself For Baaghi 2! Read Details
- Lo Safar Song: Tiger Shroff Looks Lost Without Disha Patani! Watch Here
- O Saathi From Baaghi 2 Garners Love All Over, Becomes The Most Trending Video
- Tiger Shroff Shoots The Helicopter Shot With Perfection!
- Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Starrer Baaghi 2's New Song 'O Saathi' To Release Tomorrow!
- 'Munna Michael' Actress Nidhhi Agerwal Signs Her Second Film; Read Details Here!
- Despite Injuries, Tiger Shroff Went Unstoppable For Baaghi 2!
Actor Tiger Shroff is popular for three things; killer dance moves, authentic action sequences and his rumoured affair with Disha Patani! Yesterday (June 28, 2016) at the song launch of 'Befikra' in which the duo features as the main lead, Tiger & Disha talked about each other openly.
When Tiger and Disha were flooded with the questions on their relationship, here's what Tiger said, "We are very good friends. Main Disha se bahot pyaar karta hoon...as a friend. We go to movies with friends. We go for dinners and lunches too. I guess that is normal."
Whereas, Disha said, "Yeah we like spending time together. We go to dance rehearsals and gym together. We both are foodies."
Click On The Collage Below & See Tiger-Disha's Pictures From The Song Launch:
Dear Tiger & Disha, we truly believe you. But we also do believe the fact that like other stars, you two are also following the tag of 'Just Friends' in front of the media and we hope very soon you will make your relationship official!
However, Miss Patani couldn't stop herself from appreciating Tiger's mind-blowing dance skills and said "Standing next to him (Tiger) and dancing is a big thing. When he dances no one can be seen. I feel fortunate to be seen and dancing alongside him. I hope, I looked decent dancing alongside Tiger and not funny"
"I am doing gymnastics and the reason to do it is because of him. He is my motivation, inspiration and he is very hard working and you try to be better each day. Dancing with him I try (to dance like him) but nobody can reach his level," she added.