- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
Karan Johar, is all set to roll out the sequel of Student Of The Year and it is reported that the film-maker is keen to cast Tiger Shroff in the lead role. Tiger, for the first time has confirmed the news and was quoted as saying,
"Yes, we are in talks. Karan sir and I met a couple of times to discuss the film. He has given me a brief idea about the film. I will take the narration and sign the film mostly. Who would not want to work with Karan sir? If this works out, it will be fab."
Karan Johar's Student Of The Year, released in 2012 and saw three new dubutants Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra showcasing their talents on the silver screen. The film fared well at the box office and we're all eager for the second instalment of the film.
Tiger Shroff, is currently promoting his upcoming film, A Flying Jatt, and revealed a few details about the character, "He is a very normal person and very human. He was very unsure about his super powers, he didnt know how to use them, he is scared of heights, speed, especially he is scared of his mom, but he has to listen to her."
A Flying Jatt, starring Tiger Shroff and Jacqueline Fernandez is all set to hit the theatres on August 25, 2016.