- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
Tiger Shroff's Baaghi is a movie with a plan, and producer Sajid Nadiadwala is all set to make the film into an action franchise just like Hollywood movies such as, Rocky and Rambo!
Yes, action fans can rejoice as Bollywood will soon have its own franchise of action-packed movies, and Tiger Shroff is in the drivers seat.
Director of Baaghi, Sabbir Khan, confirmed that the movie will be made into a franchise. Sabbir was quoted as saying,
"Baaghi is the second hit in a row for Sajidbhai, Tiger and me. It has already crossed Rs70 crore in India and Rs100 crore worldwide. While we were hoping it would do well, we were surprised by the love the film has found. Sajidbhai is very happy and we have discussed that we would all love to make it a franchise. The conversation came up and he has also spoken to Tiger, who is also excited about the idea!"
When questioned further about the franchise, Sabbir Khan was quoted as saying, "We will have to figure out how to organically take the franchise forward. It will have the treatment and the content to take it to the level of a Rocky or Rambo."
Sabbir Khan, says that working with Sajid Nadiadwala makes him feel very comfortable and he will put all his energy into the development of the franchise. "Working with Sajidbhai is like working in my own home production. There is a great comfort level. I am taking this one day at a time and I want to put all my energies into one film and give it my best."
Wow! This is really exciting and we can't wait to watch Baaghi 2. We're sure, Tiger Shroff will showcase mindblowing acting scenes in the second part.