- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Salman Khan, was accused of killing a Blackbuck and a Chinkara in two seperate incidents during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain in 1998, and after 18 long years the Jodhpur High Court acquitted him of all the charges pinned up against him, by declaring him free of all guilt. However, Twitteratis didn't declare him free of guilt and ended up trolling the actor for his unruly ways of escaping jail-term by his own whims!
Check out these hilarious tweets on Salman Khan's Blackbuck poaching case which will leave you laughing out loud!
Down right hilarious isn't it? The way people are questioning 'Who killed the Blackbuck then?' is a question to which no one has an answer to! It looks like the 'who's who' of the town can get away with anything and the law hits hard only on the common people.
Twitter jokes are doing the rounds that the "Blackbuck committed suicide by shooting itself" and "Salman Khan's driver killed the Blackbuck" and "His criminal cases are older than his actress." Even if the High Court forgives the criminal in question, Twitteratis have left him hanging out in the open with their trolls.
This is not the first time that Salman Khan has been subjected to online trolls, recently when he was acquitted for the infamous 'drink & drive 2002 case', Twitteratis lashed out against the actor and showcased their disappointment through online trolls.
Well, now that Salman Khan has been declared a free man from the Jodhpur High Court, we hope people will respect the Courts decision and put an end to the trolls doing the rounds!