- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
Shahrukh Khan was detained by the US immigration authorities at the Los Angeles international airport and Twitteratis made the episode so damn hilarious by their trolls on SRK vs USA.
Check out some funny tweets about Shahrukh Khan being trolled on US immigration here!
So according to him, did the US immigration authorities detain the real Shahrukh Khan or the crazy Jabra Fan Gaurav?
Shahrukh Khan used to tweet a lot about Pokemon Go and how he finds it hard to 'find Pokemons'. Well now you have the answer on where he can find them!
My Name Is Khan
When the movie, My Name Is Khan released in 2010, Shahrukh Khan was detained at one of the US airports because of his name, and this user connected it with the sequel! Wow!
Akshay Kumar's Rustom released on August 12, 2016 in India and Shahrukh Khan got detained the same day in the US.
So Funny! SRK Trolled On Twitter For Airport Detention
Just imagine if Presidential frontrunner Donal Trump opens up about Shahrukh Khan's detention. I'm sure things would turn upside down in a matter of seconds! Well we hope he doesn't speak about it though!
Yes Shahrukh Khan, the romantic hero that is he always saves the girl first and keeps her happy. Doesn't matter if they detain him as long as 'Simran' is impressed!
That Was Funny!
Well it's only a matter of time, if Shahrukh Khan keeps getting detained like this every time he visits the US, the 'urban' dictionary can replace those words in no time!
The Ghost Of Fan
The question still remains on the trollers mind; did the US immigration authorities detain Shahrukh Khan or Fan Gaurav?
Taking Him To Task
A few trollers took the serious route by taking Shahrukh Khan to task for once saying that "India is growing intolerant".
You can run, you can hide, but you surely cannot escape the wrath of online trolls. No matter what the situation is, Twitteratis know how to lighten up the issue and offer a different angle which you have never thought about, in such a humorous way!
A Twitter user made everyone laugh with his unique troll by saying, "The reason why #ShahRukhKhan was detained on US airport was that they mistook him to be his psycho Fan Gaurav Chandana."
Another user trolled Shahrukh Khan for his Pokemon Go addiction and connected it with the detention as, "#ShahRukhKhan detained at #LosAngeles airport. On a brighter note he found lots of #Pokemon there .. !!"
However, a few users took Shahrukh Khan to task for once saying that "India was intolerant", "#ShahRukhKhan detained at Los Angeles airport. Must be feeling what intolerance is, but wouldn't speak about it until he is back in India."