- IIFA Awards 2017: Dear Katrina Kaif! We Never Knew You Had A Twin
- Diljit Dosanjh Makes A Surprising Revelation, Says 'I Never Faced Any Camp System In Bollywood'!
- Diljit Dosanjh Breaks His Silence On Harshvardhan Kapoor's Statements On Winning 'Debut Award'!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Is Not Happy About Diljit Dosanjh Winning The Best Debut Award?
- Censor Board Is No More 'Sanskaari'? Kissing Scenes Get Green Signal!
- Alia Bhatt Holidays In Maldives With Her Sister Shaheen Bhatt!
The Bombay High Court, has delivered justice by upholding freedom of expression and has ordered only one cut in the movie which showcases Shahid Kapoor (Tommy Singh) urinating in front of an audience while performing live on stage.
However, twitteratis took up the 'urination' scene cut and made it into a huge laugh out loud moment, because at the end of the day, victory is best savoured by a heartfelt laughter.
Check out the slides to view funny 'urination' trolls on Udta Punjab!
As soon as the Bombay High Court announced that the urination scene should be cut off from the movie, twitteratis started creating a laugh riot by saying "Good day for the nation & bad day for urination" and "they cut off Shahid Kapoor urinating, hope he's doing alright" and "13 million people have already seen Shahid Kapoor urinating in the trailer".
However, Twitter has come out in support of the High Court's decision and the trolls are a sign of victory and light hearted laughter. We hope that when Udta Punjab releases on June 17, 2016, people would go to the washrooms during the interval to pass ahem ahem 'urine'!!