- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor starrer Udta Punjab, has finally been let off with just a single cut from the Bombay High Court and the movie is roaring to go ahead in full grandeur, but what would happen to the film and Shahid Kapoor's career after its release? Will it be good or bad?
Well, industry's trade experts will answer that question for you on the future of Udta Punjab and the impact it makes on Shahid Kapoor's career. Trade Analyst, Amul Mohan spoke exclusively to Bollywoodlife and was quoted as saying,
"He is one of the good actors, a bankable actor. His films open decently. Udta punjab has got so much publicity right now, it is going to be one of the biggest hits of this years. At least, it will open very well. Every single person wants to watch Udta Punjab right now."
Trade analyst Akshaye Rathi, also gave out an opinion as "Every single film is important for an actor. At times a film fail or at times they work. Shahid Kapoor is a very versatile actor. He can pull off a Kaminey and also a Jab We Met. He can pull off a Vivaah and he can pull of a Udta Punjab. He is a phenomenal performer and it's just the matter of making the right choices of films. I believe he has the body language, the likeability and the versatility to be right on top of his game. Hope he makes the right choices going ahead."
Well going by the words of the trade experts, Udta Punjab might be the biggest hit of the year and also cement Shahid Kapoor's career in Bollywood. Udta Punjab, is all set to hit the theatres on June 17, 2016.