- INTERVIEW! Urmila Matondkar: If It Wasn't For My Fans, I Wouldn't Have Made This Far In The Industry
- Urmila Matondkar: I Could Have Earned Lots Of Crores By Doing Hundreds Of More 'Rangeela'
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar Returns Back On Screen As 'Bewafa Beauty'!
- Urmila Matondkar Finally Shares An Adorable Picture With Her Husband Mohsin!
- That's Sad! Ram Gopal Varma CONFIRMS No Sequel For Aamir Khan's Rangeela
- See Pics! Urmila Matondkar Performing Yoga By The Sea In Pangong
While all the eyes are waiting for new bride of B-town, Preity Zinta's wedding pictures, actress Urmila Matondkar secretly got married today (March 3, 2016) to a Kashmir based businessman-model, Mohsin Akhtar Mir in close-knit ceremony.
The gorgeous diva was looking extremely beautiful in red coloured bridal lehenga, which is designed by none other than an ace designer Manish Malhotra. Urmila and her model hubby is looking too adorable with each other and undoubtedly, the duo makes a good pair.
Click On 'View Photos' See Their Wedding And Reception Pictures:
Confirming the news of wedding the Rangeela actress told DNA "We kept it a exclusive wedding with just family and friends at the celebration. Since our families wanted the wedding to be a low-key affair. We mutually decided to keep it private. We seek your blessings on embarking this new journey of our lives."
Earlier rumours were rife about alleged affair between Urmila and Ram Gopal Verma. But the director too wished his alleged ex-girlfriend on Twitter and wrote, "Extremely happy to hear news about the most beautiful actress I ever worked with ..I wish from heart that her life wil b "Rangeela" forever "
As of now, only Manish Malhotra from the Industry was seen attending the wedding. No other stars were spotted attending Urmila's marriage. Actress Anushka Arora posted a picture of newly-weds Urmila and Mohsin and wrote, "Congratulations #UrmilaMatondkar & Mohsin Akhtar!#JustMarried"
With popular films like Satya, Rangeela,Judaai, Daud and several other films, Urmila made a name for herself in the Hindi film industry. Sadly, from past few years, she has been missing from the silver screen and even later,, it doesn't look like that she is planning to make a comeback on screen.
Well, we are really happy to see her as a bride. May she have a wonderful married life.