- Shamshera: Vaani Kapoor CONFIRMED To Play A Seductive Temptress In This Ranbir Kapoor Film!
- Vaani Kapoor Bags A Role In Vishal Bhardwaj’s Next?
- What A Hot Pair! Vaani Kapoor To Romance Hrithik Roshan In YRF's Action Entertainer!
- Kids! Kids! Kids! When Rani Mukerji's Daughter Adira Left Vaani Kapoor A Little Embarrassed!
- See Pic! Vaani Kapoor Flaunts Her Hot & Fit Body!
- Was She The Biggest Risk? Vaani Kapoor Blames Herself For The Failure Of Befikre
Vaani Kapoor ventured into Bollywood in 2013 with Yash Raj Films Shuddh Desi Romance and now, three years later, has bagged a film directed by Aditya Chopra. Vaani Kapoor says that she does get nervous about her movies doing well or not, but added that it's this nervousness that ensures she does not become over confident.
"I stress, worry, get nervous and I start to over-think about a lot of things, but I think a little bit of doubt and nervousness always keeps me on my feet. Strangely, I feel that it is a good thing. It always gets me through... It (nervousness) will never let me be over-confident in my life," Vaani told IANS.
Before venturing into Bollywood, Vaani worked as a model, though the actress says "a part of me always wanted to be an actor". "Modelling is something I couldn't see as my forte or something that I would do for the rest of my life. It just says that it is a step closer to where I want to be, which was acting. So I thought if there's ever a chance... I was very clear in my head that I am going to make the most of it and work hard towards it," said Vaani.
Does she think her modelling career helped her to get into Bollywood? "Yeah, because Shanoo Sharma told me that they did like my photographs. They short-listed my photographs and initially called me for a meeting and that's how it happened because I was modelling," said the 28-year-old actress.