- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Good For 'Ram Lakhan' Remake: Subhash Ghai
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
- Sorry Sonam Kapoor! Deepika Padukone Might Skip Your Wedding For This Reason
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
We all know that Varun Dhawan is very close to Salman Khan. Recently, while promoting his upcoming film Dishoom, the actor was asked about Salman's recent 'rape' comment.
Varun Dhawan told Bollywood Life, "It's just people are choosing their agenda to push it. And as far as I am concerned, I am close enough to him, to tell him my view point in person, which I will express in person, I don't want to join anyone's agenda to further the controversy".
"I will tell him personally what I want to. See if you know someone personally then why will you say anything publicly about that person," Varun Dhawan added.
In his recent interview, Salman Khan had said, ''When you are shooting, you are continuously wrestling for 6 hours. So, if I have to pick up a 120 kg person, and drop him down, I had to do it 10 times. In the wrestling match, it happens once or twice. Ten times from 5 different angles for 6-7 hours.. It is like the most difficult thing. When I used to walk out of the ring, it was actually like a raped woman walking out."