- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- NASTY REMARK! When Shahid Kapoor Compared Kareena Kapoor To A BUFFALO; Took A Shocking Dig At Her
Actress Vidya Balan, who has a packed 2017 with releases like Tumhari Sulu,Aami and Begum Jaan says she loves it when she keeps busy. "I love it when I am busy, but I need time between business. I need time for myself. I need down time because I get so intensely involved in what I do, specially a film shoot... Then I need time to get back to being just Vidya after a promotional schedule also. I love it, I thrive on it," Vidya told IANS.
"But to retain my sanity, I need to do things that are completely unrelated to work and then come back to working with full force," Vidya added. The 39-year-old actress, who was recently seen in Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh helmed by Sujoy Ghosh, is gearing up for her myriad roles on screen.
In Tumhari Sulu, Vidya will be seen playing a radio jockey (RJ) named Sulochana, fondly known as Sulu. In Begum Jaan, a Hindi adaptation of Srijit Mukherji's stellar Bengali offering Rajkahini, Vidya will feature as a brothel's madam in Punjab during India's partition in 1947.
Though actress Rituparna Sengupta essayed the lead role in the Bengali version, Mukherji's first choice for the adaptation was Vidya. She will also be seen portraying the life of writer Kamala Das aka Kamala Surayya onscreen in her upcoming biopic Aami.