- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Kangana Ranaut, has been at the receiving end of terrible harsh words from several Bollywood actors and they called her a bitch, whore, psychopath, black magic woman, crazy and an abuser of men. When all these ear shattering words were hurled at her, nobody from the film industry took a stand against it or came forward in support of Kangana Ranaut.
Finally, Vidya Balan has come forward showing her support to Kangana Ranaut and has called the Queen actress a "greatest admiration", and lauded her guts for standing alone and fighting despite being hurled by abuses.
Vidya Balan, was quoted as saying,
"I really think it is none of my business to be judging anyone but I have the greatest admiration for Kangana Ranaut because she is standing up for herself. I think that it is very creditable because as woman we find it very easy to stand up for other people, our family members, our children, our husbands, parents but we rarely stand for ourselves. And she is standing up for herself so kudos to her and more power to her for that."
It's good to see Vidya Balan coming out and supporting Kangana Ranaut. The Queen actress, was fighting a lone battle all by herself with no support from anybody in the industry. Hope a few more actors come forward and help Kangana Ranaut come out of her difficult times.