- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
Vidya Balan is all set to woo her fans with her upcoming film Te3n. During the promotions of the movie, Vidya revealed to a leading daily that she and her husband, Siddharth Roy Kapur, have decided to not work with each other.
The gorgeous actress said, "We avoid working on the same films as I think it's healthier for our marriage. I could lose out on good work because of this decision but humari zindagi bhar ki jo film hai uske liye yeh tyaag dena zaroori hai."
When probed further, she told, "I find it amazing when couples say that they work together. Siddarth and I prefer not to mix our personal and professional lives. If we work together, there will be no difference between our home and workplace.''
''When we discuss a common thing, we will have difference of opinion and it could get difficult. We do talk about work at home but just a little and as long as it's not involving the two of us. Then we are safe. Thankfully we have never been in that situation. I feel it's healthier not to work together if you can afford it," Vidya Balan added.