- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, have had several ups and downs in their love life, and have been in the news for their break-up and later on for their patch-up. The couple, are amongst the most sought-after celebrities and everyone wants a part of their personal love life.
Virat Kohli, when asked to speak about his patch-up with Anushka Sharma, was quoted as saying, "That's for no one else to know. I wouldn't like to comment on it. I said fans will get access to my personalized content but that doesn't mean that they have access to everything that goes on in my life".
So there you go, Virat Kohli has spoken up on Anushka Sharma by not speaking anything at all, regarding the matter! It's a safe game played by Virat, as he clearly knows that if he speaks anything about Anushka Sharma during the IPL tournament, he might get into serious trouble if his team ends up losing matches, as people will start trolling him and Anushka's love life, once again.
Anushka Sharma, was at the receiving end of online trolls during the ICC World Cup 2015 and also T20 World Cup 2016. Trollers targeted Virat & Anushka's love story for the loss of 2015 World Cup, and targeted Anushka Sharma for breaking up with Virat Kohli during the 2016 T20 World Cup.
Trolls were so aggressive and reached to a burning point, where Virat Kohli himself had to take a stand against the onslaught doing the rounds on Anushka Sharma, on social media. Virat Kohli, posted a picture on his Instagram account with the word "SHAME" and lashed out against the trollers for their mindless behaviour against Anushka Sharma. Thankfully, the trolls have reduced from then on. Kudos to Virat Kohli for taking a stand!