- Aamir Khan Reveals Why He Has Stopped Charging Fee, But Has A Share In Profits!
- Wife Kiran Rao Complains To Aamir Khan: You Don't Spend Time With Me & Smoke A Lot
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: When Malayalam Movie Audiences Celebrated The Movies Of Mr. Perfectionist
- 'Birthday Boy' Aamir Khan Makes His Instagram Debut With His Mother's Picture!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan! Here's 16 Best Movies Of The Mr. Perfectionist
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says the makers of the forthcoming film Dangal will apply for tax exemption.
In the biopic, Aamir will play Mahavir Singh Phogat, father of wrestler Geeta Phogat, who won India's first ever gold medal in wrestling at the Commonwealth Games in 2010.
Talking about the tax exemption Aamir Khan told a leading news agency, "I think Dangal falls in the line of tax exemption. We will be applying for tax exemption, but I am not someone to decide on that.''
Best Picture On Internet! Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Parties With Salman Khan & Iulia Vantur
Aamir Khan further added, ''It will be the decision of each state government. We will try to make it happen before the release, but it is a process. It may or may not happen."
Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the sports drama is set to release on December 23.
Asked if demonetisation will affect the box office collection of the film, Aamir Khan said "I hope not."