- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says the makers of the forthcoming film Dangal will apply for tax exemption.
In the biopic, Aamir will play Mahavir Singh Phogat, father of wrestler Geeta Phogat, who won India's first ever gold medal in wrestling at the Commonwealth Games in 2010.
Talking about the tax exemption Aamir Khan told a leading news agency, "I think Dangal falls in the line of tax exemption. We will be applying for tax exemption, but I am not someone to decide on that.''
Best Picture On Internet! Pregnant Kareena Kapoor Parties With Salman Khan & Iulia Vantur
Aamir Khan further added, ''It will be the decision of each state government. We will try to make it happen before the release, but it is a process. It may or may not happen."
Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the sports drama is set to release on December 23.
Asked if demonetisation will affect the box office collection of the film, Aamir Khan said "I hope not."